Wednesday, September 24, 2008


My journey begins.. Last night I was thinking of starting a blog...God knows why....??? May be to start my experiences with Tehnology, people,countries,cultures and many others...To Start with....Its my first Blog......
I will start with my philosophy of Technology,Novices in technology and their feelings...I started to work with Merill Lynch .....Big name in Investment Bank...then went over to Deutsche at Wall street....learn a lot.....but my feelings say that No Matter How old You are...

U learn Everyday....somethimes U learn from your kid...(to be punctual and discplined in life --as they are ) sometimes you learn from Animals....Sometimes we learn from Sun and moon ....that is there is a periodic cycle of Day and Night and same is with us in our life....Jumping back to technology ----- we have to learn or understand ....how

No comments: